The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR Committee) has formulated and recommended to the Board, a Corporate Social Responsibility Policy (CSR Policy) indicating the activities to be undertaken by the Company, which has been approved by the Board.
The Company has identified following focus areas of engagement which are as under:
- Promotion of Education to poor & downtrodden
- Promotion of Healthcare
- Contribution for maintaining old age homes for senior citizens.
- Promoting special education and employment enhancing Vocational Skill among women empowering women.
- Animal Welfare
- Conservation of Natural Resources
- Contribution to Mukyamantri Jal Swavalmban Abhiyan
The Company has made the relevant provisions for CSR activities in the Books of Accounts.